Try to uncover hidden gems that don’t burn your pocket.
Today, our lives are fast and seem “smart”. In 2022, it’s almost impossible to think of our lives forgetting to live without a smartphone. Typically, the most visible, display, and most visible smartphones are the high-end smartphones. Needless to say, these are the ones that come with pretty hefty price tags. These days, memes show people selling their kidneys for Buying iPhones, very common. When it comes to Android phones, there are plenty of options readily available in the main section. But again, they are expensive. If we look at the options of mid-range android phones, even there, a bunch of options will appear but not without a high price tag.
However, if you are looking for value-for-money android phones, don’t be disappointed. There are quality options too. Hence, we bring you the best budget Android phones curated by the experts at Technowize.
Samsung Galaxy A53
The Samsung Galaxy A53 has been rated by many as the frontrunner among the best budget Android phones, and it is an absolute beast when it comes to performance. Now you can get the new Samsung Galaxy A53 5G, which features a bigger battery, faster chipset and a tuned design. It comes with an amazing hardware that complements software support with similar standards, and indeed a rare fusion that makes it the obvious choice among the best budget smartphones of 2022. With Samsung’s internal Exynos 1280 chipset, 8GB RAM and 256GB storage Gigabyte, the Samsung Galaxy A53 seems to be your best bet among the best budget Android phones. It can easily qualify as the best budget gaming phone in this section of value for money android phones.
- Samsung claims It will provide up to four years of Android OS updates and five years of security updates, which is a rarity in this price range and exceeds the best major brands available, including Google’s own Pixel 6 series.
- 6.5 inch Super AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and 800 nits brightness.
- The camera setup on the Samsung Galaxy A53 saw no upgrade over its predecessor. If you already own a Galaxy A52, then going for the Galaxy A52 would not be a wise idea.
Google Pixel 6a
Very similar to a file Pixel A series.The newly minted Pixel 6a carries on Google’s long legacy of delivering value-for-money android phones time and time again. Google Pixel 6a holds the lowest price among the best budget Android phones from Google. The flagship Tensor SoC is the Pixel 6a’s greatest asset. It ensures fast performance and offers enhanced features such as voice dictation and now playback using on-device machine learning. The overall performance of the camera excels with flying colors as always. Known as one of the best budget Android phones, Google Pixel 6a is backed by a powerful 4,410mAh battery. Thus, you can rest assured all day after a single charge.
- The 6.1-inch OLED panel ensures more than decent saturation.
- You will receive OS updates at least until Android 15 arrives.
- The 18W charging speed is below par compared to other best budget Android phones. Also, you won’t get a charger.
- Google got rid of top-notch camera sensors from Pixel 6 and 6 Pro.
Which one should I buy?
Undoubtedly, the Samsung Galaxy A53 and Google Pixel 6a both rounded off any list of the best budget smartphones in 2022. Choose according to your priority set and budget. While the first will now cost you $349, the second is available for over $400 (price continues to fluctuate). Compromising with either of these two budget Android phones would be the jewel of the deal.