The American technology giant unveiled the iPhone 14 series last month, that is, on September 14, 2022. It includes the regular iPhone 14 series iPhone 14The iPhone 14 Plus (New addition to the series and replacement of the mini version), iPhone 14 ProAnd the iPhone 14 Pro Max. With the iPhone 14 series, Apple discontinued the iPhone Mini series, which originated with iPhone 12 . series.
This time around, the regular non-professional variants of the iPhone 14 got less significant updates than its predecessor. However, the The iPhone 14 Pro series has changed dramatically compared to last year’s iPhone 13 Pro series. The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max variants got a big jump compared to their predecessor.
The iPhone 14 Pro series comes with a new Apple A16 Bionic chipset. This new easy-to-use satellite connection feature for emergency SOS services (although the service is not available in India), the new 48MP Pro Camera System, and much more. iPhone also announced a cool feature called ‘dynamic islandHowever, the regular iPhone 14 appears to be no different from its predecessor, the iPhone 13.
If you are confused between the upcoming iPhone 14 and iPhone 15 as to which one to buy, this article will help you understand the big difference between them and clarify your buying decision.
Why buy an iPhone 14?
You will not regret buying iPhone 14 for the following reasons:
- The iPhone 14 series was launched only a month ago, and there is enough time for the iPhone 15 series to arrive, that is, more than ten months left, so if you buy the iPhone 14 now, you will be provided with a new version of iOS.
- As previously discussed, there are no major changes with the iPhone 14 compared to the iPhone 2021s. However, some mods are worth spending your money on the new iPhone 14, which borrows the primary camera from the iPhone 13 Pro, with a larger f/1.5 aperture sensor, and the selfie camera also gets a wider aperture; Battery improvements Same as the A15 Bionic chipset but with a 5-core GPU.
- The new program algorithm, ie iOS 16 out of the boxis another win.
Why not buy an iPhone 14 and wait for the next iPhone 15?
Waiting for Apple’s 2023 iPhones will be worth it, as the iPhone 15 series is expected to carry more massive upgrades than its predecessors. The list of points below will indicate whether or not you should wait for the iPhone 15.
- The iPhone 15 is likely to come with major upgrades to the iPhone 14. The SoC used in the iPhone 14 is the same as the iPhone 13 but with an improved GPU, but the iPhone 15 is expected to come with A16 . chipsetwhich was used by the current iPhone 14 Pro series.
- The iPhone 15 Pro variants will likely include 8GB of RAM. So the memory will go up significantly from the current 6GB RAM. (Leaked report from a Taiwanese research firm TrendForce).
- The iPhone 15 Ultra (iPhone 15 Pro Max) is set to offer at least 256GB of the standard storage option. However, the iPhone 15 Pro will likely only arrive with a 128GB base storage option. (by Majin Boo leak).
- Apple plans to abandon the Lightning port. Next The iPhone 15 series is expected to come with USB-C ports.
- Apple will likely bring a file Dynamic island for all four iPhone 15 models. This means that the vanilla iPhone 15 will have Dynamic Island, which is not present in the vanilla iPhone 14.
The above reasons are the main reasons to wait for iPhone 15.
We don’t force you to buy this or that iPhone. But if you want to buy an iPhone 14, now is the time to check it out. But if you’ve been waiting and keep using iPhone 2023, you can wait for it.
If you already have iPhone 13iPhone 14 may not be a sequential option. But if you are a fan of iOS and Apple and can upgrade annually, you can try iPhone 14. Waiting for iPhone 15 will also come in handy because we have put together some steps that make it a good upgrade for your existing device.
So, if you are in doubt about buying an iPhone 14 or waiting for the upcoming iPhone 15, we hope this article clears up the difference and clears up your buying decision.
#wait #iPhone #buy #iPhone