Some Nord phones will also get a beta of OxygenOS 13 this quarter
OnePlus managed to generate quite a bit of controversy last year when it About the integration of ColorOS with OxygenOS. The advertisement did not sit well with the company’s user base, who were openly critical of Oppo-ficiation. In the end, OnePlus canceled the merger Between the two skins, though, they continued to share the same code base as it would help to roll out software updates quickly across devices. This move seems to have worked, like OnePlus beats Samsung in its flagship 2022 phone update-The OnePlus 10 Pro-to me Android 13. OnePlus is also a public beta tester of OxygenOS 13 for several of its devices. It is now expanding the Open Beta to include the fastest charging device on its list: OnePlus 10T.
Or not It was released in early August 2022OyxgenOS 13 features Aquamorphic design, which is the PR that speaks volumes about the smooth and rounded UI elements you see in Android 13. The upgraded animation engine is also better at recognizing complex gestures and delivering a smoother experience.
Other useful additions in the update include more Always-On Display animations for Bitmoji, automatic splitting of chat screenshots, encryption of files stored in Private Safe using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), etc. Sidebar Toolbox is another new addition that allows you to open a floating window element while inside other applications.
The full OxygenOS 13 changelog for OnePlus 10T is below:
• Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors to enhance visual comfort.
• Apply Aquamorphic design philosophy to animation to make it natural and lively.
• Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with a shadow that simulates the direction of the sun and moon.
• Adds a world clock widget to your home screen to show the time in different time zones.
• Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides improved interactions.
• Optimizes user interface layers for a clearer and more refined visual experience.
• Apply realistic physical movements to the animation to make it look more natural and intuitive.
• Adapts responsive formats to fit different screen sizes for improved readability.
• Improved UI element design to make finding information easier and faster.
• Improved fonts for better readability.
• Improved system icons using the latest color scheme to make icons easier to identify.
• Enriches and improves illustrations for features by incorporating cross-cultural and inclusive elements.
• Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the communication and note-taking experience and offers an option to make notifications more accurate and less distracting.
• Add large folders to the home screen. Now you can open an app in a maximized folder with just one click and flip pages in the folder with one click.
• Adds a new kind of Always On Display that shows live information about music, rides, and food delivery. (Supports some apps only)
• Adds media playback control, and improves the Quick Settings experience.
• Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
• Added support for adding widgets to the home screen, making the display of information more personalized.
• Adds a sidebar toolbox. You can open a floating window within the apps for smooth operation.
• Improves shelf. Swiping down on the home screen shows the shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
• Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
• Improves earphone connection to deliver a smoother experience.
• Improved Bitmoji to offer more always-on-screen animations.
• Improved Insight Always-On Display, with more customized Always-On Display settings available.
• Improves Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and font colors available.
Secretariat & amp; Privacy
• Adds auto pixel feature for chat screenshots. The system can automatically identify and crop profile pictures and display the names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
• Improves your security. Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files to improve the security of private files.
Digital Health and Wellbeing
• Adds eye comfort in children’s space to protect children’s vision.
• Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize frame rate and balance performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
Since this is the first Android 13 Open Beta for the OnePlus 10T, it’s not exactly stable. OnePlus itself lists some known issues, such as the lock screen background appearing blurry in some scenarios and the lock screen charging prompt not appearing correctly.
Before installing the OxygenOS 13 beta on your OnePlus 10T, make sure that it is running the latest version of OxygenOS 12 (A.08/A.10). At the moment, the beta program is only open for the Indian version of OnePlus 10T. To install the trial version, you have to download the firmware file and then upload it manually based on the file The instructions in the OnePlus announcement.
Moreover, OnePlus owns files OxygenOS 13 beta released schedule It details when its various devices will taste Android 13. In the fourth quarter of 2022, the company will release beta versions of Nord 2T and Nord CE 2 Lite, with some other Nord models set to arrive on beta firmware in the first half of 2023. Nrod will receive N20 SE Low End OxygenOS 13 stable release H1 2023.
#OnePlus #10T #owners #experience #Android #OxygenOS #Open #Beta