Despite being the biggest name in innovative solutions, Apple has not practically solved some problems for users. Apple users know the frustration caused by the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. You can’t get past this stage, and nothing seems to work. Are you currently facing the same issue and can’t get past the Apple logo? These 5 fixes can clear your problems without having to visit an Apple Center.
Why is my iPhone stuck on the Apple logo?
– ads –
The problem mainly arises due to software glitches, and once you know the root cause, you can prevent it from happening again and again. From software update errors to hardware damage, here are the possible reasons that might cause your iPhone XR to get stuck on the Apple logo:
- The latest iOS update is not complete yet, and there are errors in the updated version
- You tried to change the default settings or you tried to jailbreak your iPhone
- Issues triggered after restoring iPhone from iTunes
- An incomplete restore attempt caused the problem
- You accidentally damaged the phone, or some devices are broken
In these situations, don’t panic as you still have more chances to get your iPhone repaired at home. If simple DIY operations like force restarting and charging your iPhone won’t work, you can try the specific practical ways to solve iPhone stuck on Apple logo after update issue.
How can you fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo?
– ads –
Instead of wasting time with useless tricks and tricks, let’s move on to the tried and approved methods by the professionals. These solutions do not require any technical expertise.
Step 1: Enter Recovery Mode
Recovery mode provides additional control over the device, and restoring iPhone in recovery mode usually fixes “iPhone 11 stuck on Apple logo” issue. This method will completely erase your data, so make sure you have the latest backup of your data. Follow these simple steps to restore iPhone 8 and later models in recovery mode:
- Use the cable to connect your stuck iPhone to a computer and open Finder or iTunes on the computer
- Press and release the Volume Up button and repeat the same with the Volume Down button
- Press and hold the side button for a moment until your connection with an iTunes message is displayed
– ads –
This process will put your iPhone into recovery mode, and you can perform a simple restore to fix the problem without any hassle. If this sounds like a lot and you need a faster solution, try iToolab FixGo, where you can do the whole process in one click.
Step 2: Put iPhone into DFU Mode
If the simple recovery mode does not move the logo, the next step is to try the more powerful form of recovery mode restore, which is DFU mode. Here’s how to do it:
- Connect your iPhone 8 or later model to your computer with iTunes turned on
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button, do the same with the Volume Down button
- Hold the power button for a few seconds and wait until the screen turns black
- Press and hold Volume Down, don’t release the Power/Side button yet
- Wait for five seconds and leave the side button while still holding the volume down button, you will get a message that means iPhone is in DFU mode.
- Now, you can perform simple restore operations from iTunes
Step 3: Use the iOS System Repair Tool
When it comes to iOS repair tools, iToolab FixGo It is a smart choice, as it can fix minor software and hardware glitches without deleting data. You can even enjoy additional features, including:
- Enter or exit recovery mode with one click
- Solve common software and hardware issues within a few clicks
- Downgrade to the latest supported iOS version without risking the device with jailbreak
- Simply reset your iPhone without password
- Works perfectly with all old and new models, including iPhone 14
Install iToolab FixGo and connect your stuck iPhone to your laptop
It will take a moment to install the tool, and upon launching, the main screen of the tool will show you different options where you need to choose the standard mode to fix the problems.
When you connect your iPhone to the computer, FixGo-iOS System Repair will automatically detect the tool, but it does not; You can manually put your iPhone into DFU mode.
Download additional firmware files
Depending on your device model, some additional firmware files are needed which will be downloaded by the tool. You can upload the already available file as well.
Fix Apple logo stuck issue
Now, let FixGo-iOS System Repair run the process, and you will have to be patient for a few moments. Once the process is finished, you can disconnect the device and check if the problem is resolved.
Read also: Apple announces free iPhone repairs and
Step 4: Free up space on iPhone
Sometimes, full storage also prevents the normal startup of the device. If you have a lot of photos and media files, freeing up some space may solve the problem. Here are some ways to free up space on your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo:
- Delete unnecessary photos and images
- Clear browser history and cache
- Clear data or different apps
- Clear attachments and larger files from your inbox
- Delete content that is no longer needed
Step 5: Go back to the previous iOS version
Some users had issues with iPhones after iOS 16 update. If you also experienced iPhone stuck on Apple logo issue after any specific update, you can always go back to the previous iOS version that was working fine.
1. Put iPhone into DFU Mode
The first step is to enter DFU mode, the process is different for iPhone 8 and later models, so be sure to follow the correct steps to enter DFU mode.
2. Download the required IPSW file
You can download the appropriate iOS version from IPSW.me by making a few simple selections.
3. Install IPSW on your iPhone
After downloading the IPSW files, go to Finder or iTunes and click on Restore while holding the ALT button and choose the IPSW file you downloaded earlier. After this process, you will be able to use the latest version of iOS on your iPhone without the iPhone being stuck in the Apple logo issue.
Most of the methods have lower success rates or do not guarantee the safety of your data. On the other hand, FixGo-iOS System Repair not only provides the highest success rate but also keeps your data 100% safe. There is no need to spend hundreds on Apple repair services when you can fix common iPhone issues with FixGo-iOS System Repair at home.
to the latest Gadget and technical newsAnd the Tool reviewFollow us TwitterAnd the Facebook And the Instagram. to the latest Technology and tools Subscribe to our site YouTube channel. You can also stay informed with a file Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest Car and bike news here.
– ads –
#iPhone #stuck #Apple #logo #full #storageupdate