Apple’s latest line of phones, the iPhone 14, just arrived last month. As usual, Cupertino Tech makes it available in Standard and Professional variants.
Users are waiting for the iPhone maker to unveil a game-changing feature not seen in previous versions. With the advent of AOD (Always-on-Display) and Dynamic Island, things have changed for the next generation of mobile devices.
At this point, some people think How to grab screen and record screen on iPhone 14. Given that it has more advanced features, is it easier to do now than before? Let’s find out.
The easiest way to take a screenshot on iPhone 14
(Photo: Jeremy Bezinger from Unsplash)
Here is how to take screenshot and record screen on iPhone 14.
If you are an owner of an older iPhone model, you will notice that the latest Apple smartphone supports Face ID. This is something you won’t see in the iPhone 8 and other earlier models.
This is a straightforward guide, so pay attention to the steps below:
- First, head to the page where you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the right side button and the volume up button at the same time.
- Once you hear the shutter, that’s when the screenshot will work. You will see a preview of the captured image at the bottom left of the screen.
How to take screenshot on iPhone 14 by clicking
Apple previously teased the arrival of the Back Tap feature, which could allow users to tap on the back of a smartphone. Either way, the two or three taps gesture by this feature can work on iOS 14 or later.
Although it is convenient to use, you may accidentally click on the back of the device and take screenshots without your knowledge.
Here is how to take screenshot of iPhone 14 by double tap.
- Head to iPhone Settings, then Accessibility.
- Then, click on “Touch” under Physical and Engine.
- Keep scrolling down until you see Back Click. Click it.
- Click “Double Click,” then select the screenshot. For another option, you can try Triple Tap.
You can now start taking screenshots by tapping on the back of your iPhone 14.
Related articles: How to exclude Dynamic Island content on iPhone 14 Pro 
How to take screenshot on iPhone 14 without buttons
This specific method will teach you how to take a screenshot without having to click buttons. With Assistive Touch on your iPhone 14, it is possible to do so.
- First, turn on Assistive Touch by accessing Settings, then Accessibility. Finally, go to Touch.
- Enable “Assistive” by turning it on manually. You can also instruct Siri to turn it on.
- To get the screenshot trick with this feature, click on the floating button and go to the device. From here, head to More and tap on the Screenshot option which you will see.
How to record screen on iPhone 14
Here’s what you need to know to record a clip on your iPhone 14.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Control Center.
- Add screen recording to the list to enable it.
- Go to Control Center and tap the toggle Screen Recording button.
- A countdown timer will appear before screen recording begins.
- Stop video capture by toggling screen recording back.
For more comprehensive guides on the iPhone 14, check out Concept Phone’s The ultimate iOS 16 guide to hack screen time. You can also read our latest guide on how to get started with Apple TV Remote.
Read also: Apple ‘Chase’ new ad featuring iPhone 14 Pro camera! Is it really great for filmmakers?
This article is owned by Tech Times
By Joseph Henry
ⓒ 2022 TECHTIMES.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
#iPhone #Hack #screenshot #record #screen #advanced #smartphone #Easy #Guide