The built-in pattern lock in Android phones is there to protect the device and facilitate user access to their device in time. However, there are common situations where users cannot use their mobile phone because they neglected to save the pattern lock on their device.
Quickly stop looking for other websites if you are also exploring the internet to get answers to queries like “how to unlock Android phone pattern lock if you forgot” or “I forgot my Android lock screen pattern”. If you are searching the internet for such queries, look no further. Even if you don’t remember the pattern lock to unlock your Android devices, this article will walk you through some practical methods that you may use to access them in any way.
How to unlock Android forgotten pattern lock without any technical skills?
When we don’t remember lock screen patterns, it seems to use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android It is the first and most reliable method to unlock the forgotten pattern lock for Android. It is one of the most effective Android unlock software to bypass forgotten pattern locks, and it can remove pattern lock from Android devices within minutes.
It can also unlock Android devices with a PIN, password or fingerprint lock, and it can help Android users bypass their Google accounts with just one touch of a button. With an easy-to-use user interface as well as a risk-free unlocking procedure, users can follow the detailed steps and video tutorials to bypass the forgotten pattern lock in minutes. Let’s see how easy it is to unlock a forgotten screen lock pattern.
- When you are running Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, kindly remind to connect your Android phone to your computer.
- Select the “Remove Lock Screen” option from the interface.
- Choose “Remove Lock Screen” using the “Start” button to start the process.
- The software will set up the data environment, and then a pop-up notification will be sent. Click on the “Yes” button to continue the pattern removal process.
- Just follow the onscreen process. The forgotten pattern lock will be removed at the end of the removal process.
Part 2: How can I bypass Android pattern lock?
Method 1: Using Find My Device (available at Android versions 4.0 and up)
The security feature known as Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device can be relied upon to unlock the forgotten pattern lock if you have locked your device with a pattern but forgot it. If you have already entered your Google account on any of your Android devices, you can use this method to remotely delete information and settings stored on the phone. This approach is compatible with versions of Android 4.0 and above.
1. Go to the official Google Find My Device website and sign in with the credentials you created with Google. And please make sure that your phone works with the internet.
2- Once you get to the interface, you will be able to see the devices connected to your Google account and the location of those devices on the map.
3. After selecting the “Erase Device” option on the left panel, you will be asked to enter the password before deleting the device from your account.
4. Again, click on the Erase button. This will reset the device and also remove the forgotten Android pattern lock that was installed earlier.
Method 2: Using Find My Mobile
If you would rather learn How to unlock a forgotten pattern lock On an Android phone without a Gmail ID, you can use the Find My Mobile tool integrated with your Samsung account on the device. However, this service is only accessible to those who own Samsung branded devices.
1.Go to Samsung’s flagship site for more information. The service is provided by Find My Mobile. To use the interface, you must sign in with your Samsung account.
2- The unlock option will become available in the panel on the right of the screen once you have successfully logged into the system. To choose the option, click here.
3. To open it, tap the “Open” button on the pop-up, and then enter the password for your Samsung account.
Method 3: Using the Forgot Pattern option (on Android 4.4 and earlier)
Some Android smartphones with Android 4.4 and earlier have built-in functions that allow users to forget their patterns. This allows users to quickly unlock the device by providing their Google ID and password when prompted. The procedures for unlocking the pattern lock on your Android device that you forgot are listed below.
- After entering the incorrect passcode five times, the Forgot Pattern option will become available on the screen. Click on it.
- If you choose to tap it, you will be sent to a new screen where you can select whether you want to unlock the device by entering the answer to a security question or by entering your Google account information.
- Select the option to enter your Google account credentials, then enter the required information. You will get a popup asking you to reset the pattern.
- Once you have configured the new pattern lock on your device, you should have no problem accessing it with the new pattern.
Fourth method: Factory reset
Resetting your Android smartphone to factory settings is another option available if you have forgotten the pattern lock on your device. However, you will lose any data saved on the device as a result of this procedure, as it will eventually restore the device to its original state when you first purchased it. So, if you forgot the pattern lock on your Android device, you can unlock it by doing a factory reset. But the process varies depending on the detailed Android device.
- Hold the Power button and Volume Down after turning off your phone. Then, press and hold the Power button again and wait for Recovery Mode.
- Resetting your smartphone to its original settings is as simple as pressing the volume up and down keys and the power button.
- To complete the reset, you must now choose either “Yes” or “Factory data reset”, depending on the model of your phone.
- After restoring factory settings, you can reboot your device, and the screen will no longer display the lock pattern.
People also asked?
1. What can you get if you choose 4uKey for Android? The best choice if you need to unlock the forgotten pattern lock?
4uKey for Android Designed to have an easy to use user interface Safe opening process. Most of Android phone users can relax via Tenorshare 4uKey for Android if they forgot to lock Andoird screen, including fingerprint lock, pattern lock, pin lock and face lock. Before unlocking your Android device, Android pattern removal can detect systems automatically. Not only does it unlock Android pattern lock, but it can also access Google account without data loss.
2. Is there any data loss when I forgot my Android pattern lock?
No, your data will not be hacked even if you forget the pattern lock on your Android device. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the first and most reliable way to unlock Huawei phone when user forget pattern lock and don’t want to lose any data.
3. How can I get an exorbitant price if my Android device needs to be unlocked?
If you want to unlock your Android device securely and for less, Tenorshare Black Friday Offer available now! Don’t miss out on these great discounts! You can also focus on activity from the website.
If you forgot the screen lock pattern for your phone, don’t worry, give one of the above options a try. An Android device whose pattern lock has been forgotten can be unlocked using these solutions. In particular, using Android Pattern Lock Unlocker- Tenorshare 4uKey for Android It has proven successful for those who find either method too difficult to use. It is a straightforward, risk-free and reliable procedure that can unlock your smartphone in the shortest possible time.
#unlock #Android #pattern #lock #forgot #Solved #fixes