possesses thy apple iPhone has gone to sleep or you forgot the passcode completely? Calm down and breathe, all is not lost. It is possible to regain access to your iPhone in just a few simple steps. It is possible to get it back, and you will learn how to unlock a disabled iPhone in this article.
Perhaps you set a password on your iPhone, and after a certain time you completely forgot it. Some users may not experience this, but still, it is something that can happen to some. Another possible scenario is that the iPhone belongs to your careless kid who simply forgot the password and tried several times with wrong attempts. Results? The device will enter a “disabled” state and will ask you to connect to iTunes.
We have several ways to help you regain access to your device. In this particular tutorial, we will teach you how to root your device without a computer. Maybe you’re on your way and can’t get a computer to connect to iTunes. We got you covered!
With this tutorial, we will teach you to unlock your disabled iPhone using Find My. There is also a second way to unlock with “AnyUnlockOne won’t need a computer and the other will. But they also offer a more practical form.
Two ways to unlock iPhone without computer, iTunes or iCloud
What can you do if you forgot your iPhone passcode? There are multiple ways to unlock your iPhone passcode with or without a computer. These methods may completely wipe your data, but you can’t do much with a locked device. So maybe it’s worth the sacrifice.
Unlock a disabled iPhone with Find My iPhone
The Find My method will erase your data, so the backup you created earlier will come in handy here. If you haven’t made a backup, there’s not much you can do now. This method will not necessarily require a computer. You can perform the operation using another iOS device such as iPhone or iPad.
If you have a friend’s iPhone, a familiar iPad, or vice versa, you can use that iOS device to go through the process.
- Step 1 – Download and install the Find My iPhone app on another iOS device.
- Step 2 – Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Step 3 – After logging in successfully, you will find all the devices connected to your account on the map.
- Step 4 – Choose your disabled device
News of the week Gizchina
- Step 5 – Click on the device and go to Actions. Look for the “Erase iPhone” option. As the name suggests, it will wipe your data. After this process, your device will be like a brand new iPhone. You can set your credentials and access them again.
- Step 6 – A valid alternative to restoring your files is through iCloud Backup. After signing in, you can ‘Restore from iCloud Backup’ and enter your iCloud details.
How to unlock a disabled iPhone with AnyUnlock
The second method will require you to download and install the ‘AnyUnlock’ software tool. This device will need a computer, but at the same time, it will do everything smoothly. Maybe you can’t connect to iTunes and you need an alternative to unlock your device.
This password unlock tool can Unlock iPhone screen passcode, even without Face ID or Touch ID in 3 simple taps. The software can reset your iPhone passcode and also allows you to remove iTunes backup passwords, Apple ID, Screen Time passcodes, iCloud activation, etc.
Without further ado, let’s see how you can unlock your iPhone without passcode or iTunes.
- Download and install AnyUnlock and run it on your computer
- After the program is installed and ready. Click on “Unlock screen passcode”
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- AnyUnlock will detect the device, after which you can click Start Now.
- Click the Download button. The program will download and reinstall the firmware for your iPhone.
- Once downloaded, you can click on the Unlock Now option. AnyUnlock will automatically unlock your screen passcode.
- Once the recovery process is complete, you can see “Screen passcode removed successfully”.
There are a few key points that make AnyUnlock a useful way to unlock your device. It allows you to:
- Recover your iPhone from the disabled state by resetting the passcode
- No need to connect to iTunes or sign in to iCloud
- iPhone 14 series with iOS 16 supported
As you can see it is possible Unlock your device without a computer using “Find My”. However, AnyUnlock is a more complete toolkit for restoring your device. You can recover passcode, Face ID and Touch ID which is not working on your device with just a few clicks. It does not need to connect to iTunes or sign in to iCloud. So it is useful even when you have forgotten all your passwords.
Besides this feature, AnyUnlock is a complete toolkit to help you solve a range of issues with your iPhone. You can unlock iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with forgotten passwords, bypass MDM, bypass iCloud activation, unlock Apple ID, remove SIM lock, and more.
We can only recommend the full suite of tools if you want to stay safe. You can refer to this link for more details as well as more alternatives to restore your device.
#unlock #disabled #iPhone #computer