Aside from tracking fitness and health metrics, one of the most popular reasons to own a smartwatch is to keep up with notifications. Wearables can be a great way to avoid the fear of missing out, because you’ll have the ability to see messages and other notifications on your wrist even when your phone is away. But what if you want to send a message? Well, there is not an extensive list of options for this, but all is not lost. Let’s talk about how you can send a message on the Pixel Watch and you can keep your phone in your pocket.
How to send messages from Pixel Watch
While there are a lot of files Cool Messaging Apps on AndroidWith Google Messages as one of our favorites with lots of fun Tips and tricks So you can customize your messaging experience, unfortunately, Wear OS has lost many standalone messaging apps over the years.
However, the Google Messages app is still going strong in Best Android Smart Watchesincluding the new pixel clock. So, if you haven’t already installed the app on your watch, go ahead and do it before we get into the steps of sending a message. If you are not sure how to install the app, we have a guide for you over here.
Now, when you send this message on the Pixel Watch.
1. Press tactile crown To access the list of apps installed on your Pixel Watch.
2. Search for a file Messages app and click on it.
3. From here you can select an existing message to reply to or choose Start chatting to start a new one.
3b. If you choose File Existing messageOnce opened, select how you want to enter your answer. The microphone is for converting voice to text, the smiley face opens the emoji options, and the keyboard lets you type the message. Whichever option you choose, when you are Your reply has been enteredClick on side triangle to send it.
4. When you start a new chat, Choose the contact You want to send a message or press dial pad icon To enter a phone number.
5. If the contact you selected exists Multiple phone number Options, choose the one you want to message.
6. The next screen is Make sure of the phone number want the message. If it is correct, tap Start chatting at the bottom of the screen or add people to a group chat.
7. Choose the way you want Enter the message. We see Step 3 b for a description of the options.
8. Upon completion, send the message By clicking on the side triangle.
Here you are. You can now start a message directly from your Pixel Watch. When a new message arrives, you can simply click on the notification, choose a reply, and then send your response.
What about apps other than Google Messages?
As I mentioned, there are very few dedicated messaging apps left on Wear OS. Aside from Google Messages, the only other option is Line. Telegram, Facebook Messenger, etc. were available but started removing their offerings last year. But that doesn’t mean you can’t reply to messages from those platforms.
If you use other messaging options, when a message arrives on your watch, you can tap on it and then hit the reply button. This means that you can reply to a message but you cannot start one.
Although it is unfortunate that many of the best messaging apps do not allow you to start a message from your watch, you can at least reply to it. At the same time, Google Messages is growing in popularity. This is largely due to deep integration RCS And the next addition from End-to-end encryption. So, the next time you need to send or reply to a message, raise your wrist and communicate easily.
The new Google Pixel Watch blends great design and great software. This includes easy access to reply to messages from all your favorite apps.
#send #messages #Pixel #Watch