Activate your games and gift cards on the go
Have you ever been in a situation where you lost your physical copy of a Steam gift card, or literally couldn’t access your product code after forgetting it? Procrastination can be a punishment, but sometimes we get unlucky. Why wait for refund when we can use A reliable Android phone to get everything on your Steam account instantly? Below we have compiled a guide to explain the process of adding Steam Gift Cards (Wallet Codes) and Steam Keys to your Steam account on your mobile phone.
Download and install the Steam app
To log into your Steam account in the Android app, you may need to bypass Steam Guard. Steam Guard is an additional layer (two-factor authentication) associated with your account; Anytime you try to sign in on an unknown device, you will be asked to enter a code to access your Steam account.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Enter “Steam” in the search bar or get the tool below.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, tap to open to run the application.
Redeem Steam Codes and Keys on Mobile
How to redeem Steam Wallet Codes on Steam App
- Launch the Steam app and log in to your Steam account.
- Go to the menu on the left side and select Store > Account Details.
- tap on Add money to your Steam Wallet > Steam Wallet Code.
- Enter your wallet code and tap Complete To provide. As long as you enter a valid code, it will be credited directly to your Steam Wallet funds.
How to redeem Steam Wallet Codes on beta Steam App
Valve recently rolled out a revamped version of the Android app, and you may have already gotten early access to beta. We have included steps to redeem Steam Wallet codes using the trial version.
- Go to Play Store Valve Program Page.
- tap on be a tester To join the open beta of the new Steam app. Remember that this is a beta version of the upcoming app, which means stability issues may appear. You can click Leave the program, uninstall current version (beta), then reinstall the global version using the widget above.
- Once you become a tester, you will receive an update to your existing Steam mobile app; Otherwise, download the app from the Google Play Store.
- After your app receives an update, open the beta by restarting Steam. NB: If you are not updated, you can always get the update via Mirror APK.
- At the top of the app, tap wallet > Redeem Steam Gift Card or Wallet Code.
- Enter the wallet code in the box and press Complete To provide ; The amount will be automatically added to your funds.
How to recover Steam keys on mobile
Unfortunately, with the current Steam mobile app and Steam beta, you can’t directly redeem your keys. However, there is still a way around this by retrieving your keys through your mobile web browser, which we explain below.
- Launch your web browser and visit Steam key registration page (And log into your account if you need to).
- Enter the key in the Product Code box (also check the TOS box) and click Complete To provide. Now your product key has been activated and will be available for download in your Steam library.
Redeem your codes on the go
Owning a mobile device is easy; You don’t always need to have access to a desktop app to retrieve your keys and icons. You can access your account anywhere as long as you are logged into your Steam account. That’s the beauty of having the same app on different platforms (you can even get Steam on your Chromebook). With the revamped Steam app on its way to Android, the user experience will become better and more fluid.
#recover #Steam #keys #codes #Android