Whether you want to create a scrapbook page for a recent trip or just compile snapshots of everyday moments with your loved ones, it’s easy to pull photos from your iPhone’s photo album and create a photo collage right on your device.
So, if you are interested, read on as we are going to take a look at two simple ways to make a photo collage on your iPhone!
How to make a collage on your iPhone with Canva
Canva is one of the most popular and free graphic design software. Simple interface makes it easy for everyone to use.
Canva offers thousands of collages templates for you to choose from. But in this article, we will guide you on how to create a photo collage on your iPhone from scratch. This way, you have complete control over the end result.
First you will need to download canvas from the App Store. Launch it and follow the onscreen instructions to create an account. Then, follow these steps to make a photo collage on your iPhone:
- In the residence tab, search for College in the search bar. tap on photo collage.
- Choose Create blank.
- Now, select a file elements tab. Scroll down to File Networks category and press show all.
- Choose your preferred network.
- After downloading it, click spacing From the bottom menu to me modify network boundaries.
- Tap one part of the network, then tap Replace From the bottom menu to start adding photos from your iPhone’s camera roll. Repeat this step for other parts of the collage.
- To reposition an image in the collage, double-click and drag it.
- Once everything is done, click Involved Token (an arrow coming out of a box). You can save it to your iPhone Pictures app or share it on social media.
Download: canvas (Free in-app purchases available)
The above are the basic steps for creating a photo collage on your iPhone with Canva, but there are more ways to get the most out of the Canva app. To collage your photos, you can apply filters, edit each photo, and add other elements like text, stickers, graphics, and more. The majority of these features are also free!
How to make a collage using iPhone shortcut
Shortcuts is a free app built into your iPhone that offers various useful iPhone shortcuts to automate your daily tasks. If you are wondering how to create a photo collage on your iPhone without a third-party app, there is a shortcut called Photo Grid to help you get the job done.
First, download abbreviations From the App Store if you can’t find it on your iPhone. After that, launch the application and follow these steps:
- In the abbreviations Application, go to Gallery tab.
- seek Network Images and click on it.
- tap on add shortcut.
- Refer to the abbreviations Tab and press File Network Images abbreviation.
- Select the photos you want to create a photo collage on your iPhone, then tap Add.
- Wait a few moments. When it completes, your iPhone will show you a preview of the collage.
- If you are satisfied with the collage, tap picture To select your preferred destination to save your photo.
Download: abbreviations (free)
Finally, tap he did out of the window. Now, head over to the specified destination file to access your collage.
If you are a bit of a challenge, you can keep trying to create your own shortcut to combine two photos on your iPhone!
Put photos together and make a photo collage on your iPhone
A photo collage is a great way to display multiple photos all in one photo. When you create a photo collage on your iPhone, Canva offers the most customization options.
However, if you just want to combine photos quickly, just use the iPhone shortcut, and you’ll have a completed collage within seconds.
#photo #collage #iPhone