Recently, Google released a The latest Android 13 operating system On all compatible devices. Android 13 update brings a lot of new and exciting features this time. New version always comes with new features. But the problem is that the new version always brings some bugs or glitches. Nothing is different with the Android 13 update. We all know that with a new update, new problems will arrive.
Many Android users have it mentioned that they were facing Battery drain issues after updating their devices to Android 13. They’ve said their phones’ batteries are draining faster than before. There could be several reasons. If you are also facing the same problem, don’t worry. Here, we will discuss how you can easily fix battery drain issue on your device.
6 ways to fix battery drain issue on Android 13
- Reboot the device.
- Close all active applications.
- Restrict offender apps.
- Reset network settings.
- Check for updates.
- Do a factory reset.
1. Restart your device
This is the first and foremost thing that you should try on your device. Restarting your device generally fixes some minor issues, including rapid battery drain. It will also close all apps running on your device background. Follow the steps to restart your device.
- Go to your phone’s home screen.
- Press and hold the power button on your phone for 5 seconds.
- After that, you will see the Reboot/Reboot button on the screen.
- Click Restart.
- After restarting the device, check the battery performance.
2. Close all active applications
Some apps consume a lot of your phone’s battery. We need to close apps running in the background. The good thing is that Android 13 introduces a feature to identify active apps running in the background of the phone. With the help of this feature, you can identify the apps that are running in the background and consuming more battery power. Find unused apps and close them all. This will definitely improve battery performance.
3. Restrict offender apps
Restricting the apps causing the battery problem may fix the problem. First, find the apps that are responsible for the battery draining problem on your device. After that, you can restrict them easily.
- Go to the list of apps on your phone.
- Head to Settings.
- Click on Battery and go to Battery usage.
- Check which apps are constantly draining your battery.
- Now, find those culprit apps from the list of apps.
- Long press on this app to open the app info menu.
- Then go to the battery option.
- Now, tik to the Restricted option.
4. Reset network settings
You may experience battery drain issues due to some faulty network settings. Outdated network settings can consume a lot of your Android 13 device’s battery power. So, reset network settings once and check for battery drain issue.
- Go to the Settings app.
- open system.
- Click Reset options and click Reset Wi-Fi, Mobile & Bluetooth.
- Confirm and do it.
5. Check for updates
This is another excellent way to fix battery drain issue on your Android phone. Check if your device is getting a new update, new updates fix bugs or glitches. If a new update is available, install the update. Installing new updates may fix the battery drain issue on your Android device. Follow the following steps.
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to About Phone.
- Check if the update is available or not.
- If available, download and install it.
6. Perform a factory reset
This is our last method to fix battery drain issue on your Android device. If all the above solutions don’t work, you should perform a factory reset on your device. However, make sure to back up your important files. Because during a factory reset, all data will be erased from your device. Perform a factory reset on your phone by following the steps below.
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Open the reset option.
- Click on the “Erase All Data” option.
- Then authenticate your confirmation by entering your device PIN.
- Once all the processes are done, the battery drain issue should be fixed.
Battery drain issue is common in Android 13 devices, with many users reporting the issue. However, we have suggested some effective solutions here. We hope that our solutions helped you to eliminate the battery drain issue on your Android device. If none of them work, we recommend that you take your device to a service center. That’s it for today. If you have any queries regarding this issue, feel free to ask in the comments section below.
#fix #Android #battery #drain #issue