Many users can be added to Android phones for many years now. You can set a unique profile picture for a secondary user on your phone to easily distinguish between users on a single device. The following steps will show you how you can add profile icons with guest profiles in Android 13.
Before setting up a display picture for a guest profile, you need to set up the user on your Android phone. We have a detailed guide that teaches you how to do it Add multiple users and use guest mode on your Android phone. For the sake of accuracy, we’ll walk you through these steps again.
How to add another user on Android 13
1. Open Settings From your phone’s notification pane or the app drawer.
2. Scroll down and enter System Settings.
3. Select multiple users.
4. Enable the switch to Allow multiple users.
5. Press add user.
6. Read the information in the pop-up window and press yes.
7. Enter the name To the user and click yes.
8. If you want, enable the switch to T.Turn on phone calls and SMS.
9. Press Switch to (new user).
10. Select Setup now To finish setting up the new profile on your Android phone.
11. After selecting a file Setup now Option, continue to set up the account as you would on a new phone.
Now that your secondary user profile is set up, you can go directly to the next set of steps.
How to add profile icons with guest profiles in Android 13
1. Swipe down from the top of the home screen twice to Drag the notification pane down.
2. Faucet Little profile icon At the bottom of the notification pane.
3. Select a file secondary user Profile and click he did.
4. Swipe down the notification pane again by swiping down twice from the secondary user’s home screen.
5. Select a file User Code In the notification pane again.
6. Press User settings in the popup window.
7. Select the secondary user profile.
8. Press circular camera icon.
9. Choose one of the predefined icons or an image from your gallery.
10. After cropping and rotating the image of your choice, tap he did.
11. Hit yes In the pop-up window to save the new profile icon or photo.
Restrictions on multiple user profiles
You can create two types of user accounts on Android phones Regardless of the administrator account. This consists of a guest user and a regular secondary user. There are some key differences between the two types of user profiles.
If you choose to create a guest user account, the user will not be able to set up the profile with a custom name or profile picture. The guest user is a temporary account while the normal secondary user can create and allocate permanent space on one Android 13 device.
Regarding profile icons and pictures, guest users cannot choose a display picture. Only a normal secondary user can add profile icons or choose a picture from their account gallery as their display picture.
good pixel cheap
Don’t sleep on a budget Pixel 6a phone Amidst all that madness is the Pixel 7. It may be small, but it’s definitely very powerful. You’ll get the same chipset as the Pixel 6 series and the ability to upgrade to Android 13 right away.
#add #profile #icons #guest #profiles #Android