With each new OS update, Apple brings something new to the table. Likewise, with iOS 13, Apple introduced the option to mirror photos through the Photos app, among many other updates.
When you reverse an image, the image will change its position. The left will move to the right, and everything will reverse.
The way to flip a photo on the iPhone is a piece of cake, and anyone can do it without breaking a sweat.
How to mirror a photo on iPhone
There are a limited number of ways to mirror an image on iPhone. You can use the built-in editing option in the Photos app or third-party apps from the App Store to reverse any photo. Most likely, you can also turn on the Mirror Front Photos option and take a mirror image on your phone.
Use photo editing tool
For a photo that has already been saved or downloaded, you can use the in-built editing tool in the Photos app to reverse it. The steps are simple and can be done within a minute or so.
- Open the Photos app.
- Choose a picture.
- then press release Top right area of the screen.
- Now, press Crop / Resize button at the bottom of your phone.
- On the top left In the corner you can see the arrow above the two triangle shapes (Reverse) icon; Click on it.
- press he did.
If you are also interested in inverting colors on your iPhone, you can check out our detailed guide on the same topic.
Use the front camera
You can actually take an upside-down photo using the front camera of your iPhone. Therefore, the only requirement is to switch to a file Mirror front camera Option from your phone settings. let’s do it,
- Open the phone’s settings menu.
- Scroll down and select camera.
- Go to formation Section and switch on Mirror front camera Selection.
- Then, take the photo from your phone’s front camera, and the photo will appear reversed.
Use of third-party applications
Besides the above methods, you can also download a third-party app from the App Store to reverse the image. Some of the apps that you can try are Photo Editor- and Photoshop Express Photo Editor.
How to Reverse an Image on iPhone?
There is also a possibility to re-mirror the already inverted image on your iPhone. You can use the steps below and change the image back to its original state.
- Go to the Photos app and select Mirror Image.
- Faucet release > Crop / Resize button
- Hit Reverse icon.
- The image will be reversed back to its original state.
Alternatively, you can click Returns On-screen cropping / resizing option. It will restore all photo effects and changes to the original state.
- Open the Photos app, select the mirror image, and tap Edit.
- you can see the Returns The option is at the bottom right of the phone; Click it.
- When you see the confirmation message, select Back to the original.
questions and answers
Why doesn’t my iPhone have the option to reverse?
As we mentioned earlier in the Introduction section, the feature didn’t appear until after iOS 13 was released. So, if your iPhone is running iOS 13, you can’t access this feature.
Follow the method below to check your iOS version and update your phone’s iOS to get the reverse feature.
- Open the settings menu.
- Then select File general Selection.
- Faucet Around And see your iOS version in a file Software version.
- Take a step back to general existing.
- Now, choose File system update Selection.
- Choose Download and install >insert file pass code or pin.
- Finally, select a file INSTALL NOW Selection.
Then, you can go back to the Photos app, try the reverse option, and reverse your photos in no time.
#flip #picture #iPhone