Do you use Apple devices at work? Check out today’s summary. We highlight the best chargers, keyboards, mice and more for professional use.
Is the iPhone 14 your business smartphone? You might be editing on an iMac or MacBook. No matter what Apple devices you use at work, you can make it a better professional companion. Simply pair it with the products in the ultimate Apple accessories tool guide.
Related: Best Mac accessories to buy: keyboards, stands, mice, and more
The ability to make hands-free calls is essential throughout the workday. And the best earbuds to do that with your Apple devices is no surprise here, the Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen with the H2 chip. With its re-engineered design, it delivers better sound and connectivity than ever before.
If you value portable workspace tools for your Apple devices, check out the Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard for Mac. It has a modern design, pairs with your Apple devices, and is lightweight.
Boost your productivity on MacBook, iMac, iPad and iPhone with these professional accessories.
1. If Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Generation with H2 Chip Elevate your iPhone, iPad, and Mac experience with re-engineered audio features.
Whether you own an iPhone, iPad, Mac or 3, the Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen with H2 Chip are worthy accessories. Rebuilt with the new H2 chip, it provides a more immersive experience and delivers high-bandwidth connectivity.
Get it for $249 on the official website.
2. The Native Union Drop Magnetic Wireless Charger has a desk-friendly look and delivers up to 15W of power to your iPhone.
Add a stylish iPhone charger to your workspace with the Native Union Drop Magnetic Wireless Charger. Features a non-slip weighted metal base. Meanwhile, the MagSafe charging pad connects to iPhone 12 or later without any fuss.
Get it for $59.99 on the official website.
3. The Anker Nano 3 iPhone charger is small but powerful, providing 30W of power. Charges your iPhone, MacBook Air, and iPad.
Stop pulling around the MacBook Air charger and replace it with Anker nano 3 charger for iphone. This mini charger is only 1.12 inches thick and powers almost all of your devices. On top of that, it checks its temperature more than 3 million times a day, which is why it’s in the Apple accessory tool guide.
Get it for $22.99 on the official website.
4. The Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard for Mac It has a beautiful modern design. It brings desktop-like typing to your iPad, MacBook, or iPhone.
Type comfortably anywhere with the Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard for Mac. Its slim profile coordinates well with your Apple setup and works with all of your Apple devices. Lightweight, convenient to carry.
Get it for $39.99 on the official website.
5 Sandmarc Macro Lens for iPhone 14 Series Captures intricate details. It is ideal for professionals who rely on their iPhone camera.
If you use your iPhone camera to take pictures for work, consider getting the Sandmarc Macro Lens for the iPhone 14 series. It provides up to 30x macro images and eliminates distortion.
Get it for $99.99 on the official website.
6. The Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse for Mac keeps your wrist and hand properly parallel for a healthier job. And its design is very cool.
Optimize your Apple workspace with Logitech Lift Ergonomic Vertical Mouse. It keeps your hand in a healthy working position, making it one of our favorites in the Apple Accessories Toolkit.
Get it for $69.99 on the official website.
7. Brydge ProDock Thunderbolt 4 MacBook Docking Station instantly connects and docks your MacBook, saving you time.
with the Brydge ProDock Thunderbolt 4 MacBook Docking StationConnecting your MacBook to a display has never been easier. This way, you can start working faster. It comes with 11 ports and keeps your MacBook charged.
Pre-order it for $399.99 on the official website.
8. The Satechi USB-C Slim Dock for iMac 24 iMac gives you more USB ports. It also has an integrated enclosure for external storage.
Upgrade your iMac with more ports when you add the Satechi USB-C Slim Dock for 24″ iMac. It brings 11 ports to the front of the desktop. In addition, the additional data storage compartment makes transferring files a breeze.
Get it for $149.99 on the official website.
9. The iPad Flexible Arm Twelve South HoverBar Duo (2nd generation) seamlessly integrates Apple devices like iPad and iPhone into your life.
Quickly check your iPad while taking a photo or presentation with the Twelve South HoverBar Duo (2nd generation). Features a weighted base and adjustable shelf clip. Offering endless functions for iPad and iPhone, it is a useful working product in Apple accessories tool guide.
Get it for $79.99 on the official website.
10. The Satechi dual vertical stand elevates and organizes two Apple devices, freeing up desk space so you can be more productive.
Purchase the Satechi Dual Vertical Stand for a tidy workspace. This sturdy stand supports two tech gadgets simultaneously, and provides an easy landing spot for your iPad, MacBook, and iPhone.
Get it for $39.99 on Amazon.
When you use Apple devices at work, only the best tools and accessories will do. Add these products to your workflow and watch your productivity soar. Which of these tools did you like the most? Let us know in the comments.
Want more news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us Apple NewsAnd the Google NewsAnd the FidelyAnd the Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so check it out Follow us To stay informed!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest technology trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜
#Gadget #Flow #Guide #Apple #Accessories #iPhone #iPad #Mac #Gadgets #Workspace #Gadget #Flow