Does Spotify keep pausing when Android screen turns off. This guide will help you to fix Spotify stops playing when screen turns off on Android.
You can use Spotify on your mobile phone, desktop, or tablet; And listen to your favorite music while on the go. The Spotify mobile app is the best in the business for streaming your favorite music tracks on mobile devices. Although the app is quite stable, you may face some issues with the app on your device.
Well, the Android Spotify app creates issues for some devices or users, due to which users cannot play music on Spotify while the screen is off. But don’t worry, because we have some fixes for this problem. If you are the one facing this problem, make sure to do the fixes given below.
Best ways to fix Spotify pauses when screen turns off on Android
We have listed some of the best solutions to fix Spotify pauses when screen turns off on your Android devices.
Fix 1: Reboot your Android device
Most of the time, when users complain about the kind of problem here, it turns out that the problem is fixed when you restart your device. When you restart your Android device, it clears your system RAM and gives it a fresh start to work properly. So, you should try it out and check if it helps.
If you find that this did not help you in resolving the issue, perform the other fixes mentioned in this article.
Fix 2: Clear cache files
The first technical fix has the potential to solve most of the app issues including Spotify stops playing when the screen is turned off on your device. You can clear the Spotify app cache files and see if it helps. Well, if you don’t know how to do that, then do these steps;
- At first, tap and hold Spotify Application.
- Then select a file informations Selection.
- Now, tap on Clear data button.
- Finally, select File Clear cache And wait for it to clear.
So, you have now cleared the Spotify cache file; Check if the above issue is resolved.
Fix 3: Re-sign into your Spotify account
Sometimes this kind of problem is caused by some glitch in your Spotify account which can be fixed by logging out/in your account. So, you should also try it out and check if it helps you. So, if you don’t know the exact steps to do that, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- If you aren’t already signed in, launch Spotify on your phone and sign in.
- to reach Settings menu, click Come on top of the screen.
- After scrolling down, tap Log out. Sign out can be accessed at the bottom of the page if you scroll down and click on it. The screen lock widget also works.
Fix 4: Check Spotify notification settings
When you install the Spotify app (or any app, for that matter), notification settings are included. When the phone is locked, the settings determine what should be shown and what should not be shown. Spotify can be displayed on the Android lock screen by checking the Spotify notification settings.
- You can also access files Notifications and status by clicking Apps and notifications in settings.
- Turn on Spotify notifications.
- You can choose notices on the lock screen.
- Make sure Show Conversations, Default, and Silent When Notifications On Lock Screen are selected.
- Make sure all switches are enabled in the Apps and notifications Section.
Fix 5: Check Power saving mode
Android’s power saving mode may seem useful, but there are times when it can affect certain apps. Battery saver prevents apps from consuming too many resources, but in the process it may stop background activity. Therefore, it is better to disable and see if the issue is resolved.
- go to the settings and press battery Selection. You may see this below battery and performance on some phones.
- You can optimize your battery by choosing Battery optimization from the list.
- Choose Spotify from the list.
- You can choose no improvement of the options on the screen. It is important to note that setting this will cause more battery drain.
Fix 6: Reinstall Spotify
If none of the mentioned fixes fix Spotify stops playing when screen turns off due to Android device issue, you should try to reinstall Spotify app on your device and start again from the beginning. This will definitely fix everything. Yes, there are many users who reported that by reinstalling Spotify, they can successfully solve this kind of problem.
Fix 7: Contact the support team
The last thing you can try is to contact the Spotify support team and inquire about the issue. Meanwhile, when you explain everything to them, they will surely come up with some other great ideas to solve this problem. So, you should give it a try and see if this helps you.
If you have any ideas about How to fix Spotify stops playing when screen turns off on Android?Please feel free to enter below Comments box. Also, please subscribe to us DigitBin YouTube Educational video channel. Cheers!
#Fixed #Spotify #stops #playing #screen #turns #Android