Looking for a new smartphone in 2022? Whether you want a phone that supports gaming, multitasking, photography, or all of that, these are the phones to buy.
So, you’re in the market for a new smartphone that isn’t an iPhone? Don’t worry – I’ve got you covered today’s summary. We are focusing on the best smartphones to buy in 2022 that are not iPhones. From Android phones with rich camera technology to an innovative phone none of your friends have, you’ll want to.
Related: Check out these AI tools that can really improve your workouts
Do you rely on your smartphone cameras? Then, the Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22+ are worth considering. They have larger optical sensors than their predecessors, capturing more details.
Then, if you’re looking for a great gaming smartphone, there’s the Nubia REDMAGIC 7. Its fast processor keeps up with high-performance games while DC dimming protects your eyes.
iPhones aren’t the only smartphones worth buying, and these phones prove it.
1. If Smartphones Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22 + You have professional cameras. It helps you take the best shots with smart image processors.
If your phone camera is important to you, the Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22+ phones are great options. It not only boasts smart image processing, but also has a larger light sensor than the previous version.
Get it for $799.99 on the official website.
2. Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro 5G smartphones have artificial intelligence and machine learning, which helps you to use Google software instantly without the Internet.
You’ll want to get a file Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro 5G smartphones In your pocket with their bold designs. The powerful Google Tensor chip has been designed by Google specifically for Pixel phones. Meanwhile, camera straps have enhanced features.
Get it starting at $599 on the official website.
3. The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G smartphone is one of the best foldable phones you can buy right now with a selfie camera and IPX84 water resistance.
Are you looking for a fun smartphone that is also compact in size? go to the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Smartphone. It folds into a pocket-sized 4.2-inch device and transforms into a 6.7-inch screen. And after that, the selfie camera and high water resistance make it a phone to go with your day. It is one of the best non-iPhone smartphones to buy this year.
Buy it from $899.99 on the official website.
4. The OnePlus 10 Pro 5G smartphone is perfect for multitasking, streaming, and gaming thanks to the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.
Get a powerful phone that supports your busy life with OnePlus 10 Pro 5G Smartphone. Its ultra-fast processor supports gaming, live streaming, multitasking, and more. Moreover, the triple camera setup is developed by Hasselblad and has a wide range of features and modes.
Get it for $799 on the official website.
5. OPPO Find X5 series has a stunning design with outstanding camera and audio features. It keeps your memories crystal clear, even at night.
Capture realistic photos and videos in style OPPO Find X5 Series. Phones in this series feature realistic image processing and more realistic sound thanks to binaural recording.
Buy one starting at about $495.
6. The Nubia REDMAGIC 7 smartphone keeps pace with high-performance games and challenging tasks with its fast processor and multiple refresh rates.
Thanks to the first-generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 processor, the Nubia REDMAGIC 7 smartphone can keep up with complex games and tasks. Also, it has multi-level adjustments at 165Hz, 120Hz, 90Hz, and 60Hz, which gives you the best frame rate of any game, which is why it is one of the best non-iPhone smartphones to buy this year.
Get it for $579 on the official website.
7. The next-generation ZTE Axon 40 Ultra smartphone ensures fast daily use of browsing, gaming and watching videos. It’s a great all-around phone.
Get a smartphone that has it all with ZTE Axon 40 Ultra. It has an amazing triple camera system, a fast 1st generation 5G Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 processor, and a 120Hz refresh rate.
Get it for $799 on the official website.
8. The OnePlus Nord N200 5G smartphone offers advanced technology at a great price. Plus, you get long-lasting power with the 5000mAh battery.
Do you need a phone with a long battery life at an affordable price? The OnePlus Nord N200 5G smartphone is just that. With a 5000mAh battery, it ensures that you won’t have to worry about locating an outlet. Then, the Snapdragon 40 5G mobile platform gives you the incredible speed you’re looking for.
Get it for $199.99 on the official website.
9. Nothing Phone (1) Android smartphone keeps you ahead. Its unique interface makes everyday communication more enjoyable.
Amaze your friends with the Nothing Phone (1) Android smartphone. The innovative Glyph interface gives you a new way to communicate with caller indication light patterns, charging signals, app notifications, and more. For this reason, it is one of the best non-iPhone smartphones to buy this year.
Get it for about $472 on Amazon.
10. In Asus ROG Phone 6 It offers incredible gaming performance and fast speeds of up to 3.2GHz, keeping up with power-hungry applications.
Another great gaming phone for 2022 is the Asus ROG Phone 6. It has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 mobile platform as well as an improved thermal design with AI-powered cooling system.
Get it for about $1,248 on Amazon.
You don’t have to get an iPhone to get the best smartphone in 2022. These Android smartphones have the best cameras, processors and more that even rival the iPhone 13. Which of these smartphones would you buy? Tell us in the comments.
Want more news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us Apple NewsAnd the Google NewsAnd the FidelyAnd the Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so check it out Follow us To stay informed!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest technology trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜
#Smartphones #iPhone #Buy #Year #Gadget #Flow