A summary of the most important technology sector press releases from PR Newswire
New YorkAnd the September 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the business technology industry stay on top of the most well-known and popular news releases, here’s a roundup of the week’s stories that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the main title (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on press release titles to access the accompanying multimedia assets available for download.
- Twitter contributors agree to takeover by Elon Musk
Based on a preliminary schedule of shareholder voting, approximately 98.6% of the votes cast at the special meeting approved the proposal to adopt the Merger Agreement.
- Carrier Ventures invests in next-generation sustainable technology companies
“Our partnerships with Archilogic, Butlr and Transaera will help accelerate the commercialization of next-generation technology, contributing to a more sustainable world,” Jennifer AndersonSenior Vice President of Strategy and Business Development and Head of Sustainability.
- Oracle announces MySQL HeatWave on AWS
AWS users can now run transaction processing, analytics, and machine learning workloads on a single service, without the need for time-consuming ETL iteration between separate databases.
- Vercada raises $205 million To build an operating system for the physical world
Verkada, the leading provider of cloud-managed enterprise building security and management, will use the investment to enhance its existing offerings, develop new product lines, recruit across all functions, and continue its geographic expansion.
- Google completes acquisition of Mandiant
With this acquisition, Google Cloud and Mandiant will offer a comprehensive security operations suite with greater capabilities to support customers across their cloud environments and on-premises.
- Peloton announces changes to leadership team
The company accepted resignations John Foley as CEO and Hisao Kochi As a chief legal officer, effective September 12, 2022And the October 3, 2022Straight.
- OpenText Zeroes-In on ambitious ESG goals and programs
Mark J. ParneciaOpenText CEO and Chief Technology Officer says, “OpenText is uniquely positioned to empower our customers to be climate innovators through digital transformation, as well as by leading by example. And we intend to do just that.”
- Latinas in Tech Collaborates with Korbel® California Champagne to Celebrate Influential Latina Women in STEM fields with Luminarias NFT Group and Metaverse Art Gallery
The program includes the achievements of Latinas who have revolutionized the tech industry and upgraded their communities in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month.
- New personal safety app, “Don’t Walk Alone – New York City,” helps protect city pedestrians
People who want to feel safe walking with a partner can order a companion using a phone in the same format used to order an Uber.
Read more of the latest business technology issues from PR Newswire and stay informed of the most important press releases by following. PRNbiztech on Twitter.
Helping journalists stay on top of industry news
These are just a few of the recent press releases consumers and the media should know. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a customized newsfeed using PR Newswire for reporters.
Once registered, journalists, bloggers and freelancers can access the following Free Advantages:
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
- Customization: Create a personalized newsfeed that delivers relevant news straight to your inbox. Customize your news feed with keywords, industry, topic, geography, and more.
- Pictures and videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in your next story.
- Topic experts: Arrival ProfNeta database of industry experts to connect with as sources or to get quotes in your articles.
- Related resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist and blogger focused blog, Beyond the secondary linesto get news reports for the media, write tips, upcoming events, and more.
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been an industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network for print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach with over 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers, and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire does extensive research and screening of this community to verify its identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 pulses and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
SOURCE PR Newswire