A summary of the most important technology sector press releases from PR Newswire
New YorkAnd the 14 October 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the business technology industry stay on top of the most well-known and popular news releases, here’s a roundup of the week’s stories that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the main title (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on press release titles to access the accompanying multimedia assets available for download.
- New partnership brings Microsoft Teams to Cisco meeting room devices
“Interoperability has always been at the forefront of our hybrid business strategy, recognizing that customers want collaboration to happen on their terms — regardless of device or meeting platform,” he said. Jeetu PatelExecutive Vice President and General Manager, Security and Collaboration, Cisco. “Our partnership with Microsoft brings together two collaboration leaders to completely reimagine the hybrid work experience.”
- Grubhub and Starship Technologies partner to deliver robot delivery services to college campuses
Delivery is now available at University of KentuckyThe University of Nevada, Las VegasAnd the Wayne State UniversityAnd the Southern Methodist UniversityAnd the Fairfield University.
- Google Cloud and Coinbase launch new strategic partnership to drive Web3 innovation
The collaboration includes Coinbase building its own global data platform on Google Cloud and Google Cloud that leverages Coinbase Commerce to enable encryption Payments for their solutions.
- Bose introduces the new 600 . smart speaker
600 raises the bar for movies, TV, and music by placing dialogue, singing, sound effects, and instruments precisely left, right and even higher – ensuring that no matter what you’re watching or listening to, the sound is stunning.
- A new Cisco survey shows that consumers want more transparency about how companies handle their data
“Organizations need to explain their data practices in simple terms and make them readily available so that customers and users can understand what is going on with their data. It is not only required from a legal point of view; trust depends on it,” he says. Harvey JangCisco Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, and Chief Privacy Officer.
- Verbit launches a human-powered ASR Captioning solution for media and entertainment
This new product can be adapted to meet the unique and specific needs, requirements and expectations of today’s broadcasters, networks and content creators around the world.
- FTX and Visa Expand Global Partnership
Coy Sheffieldhead to cipher At Visa, “We are excited to partner with Leadership encryption Exchanges like FTX to bring more flexibility and ease of use to the way people use encryption– Unlock the ability to use a file encryption Credit to fund purchases anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Unstoppable WoW3, HER Dao Latam And CryptoConexión Announces Education Initiative To Bring 5 Million Latinos To Web3
WoW3 and the unstoppable CryptoConexión will create and share ongoing online courses encryption and Web3, which will be free and accessible in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Epson introduces immersive workforce collaboration with the new generation of Moverio AR smart glasses
Designed for mission-critical tasks — such as troubleshooting, maintenance, inspection and training — the new Moverio models support immersive hands-free collaboration between on-site technicians and remote experts to help boost efficiency, improve safety, and reduce downtime.
Read more from The latest business technology releases from PR Newswire And stay informed of the most important press releases by following PRNtech on Twitter.
Helping journalists stay on top of industry news
These are just a few of the recent press releases consumers and the media should know. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a customized newsfeed using PR Newswire for reporters.
Once registered, journalists, bloggers and freelancers can access the following Free Advantages:
- Customization: Create a personalized newsfeed that delivers relevant news straight to your inbox. Customize your news feed with keywords, industry, topic, geography, and more.
- Pictures and videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in your next story.
- Topic experts: Arrival ProfNeta database of industry experts to connect with as sources or to get quotes in your articles.
- Related resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist and blogger focused blog, Beyond the secondary linesto get news reports for the media, write tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
for more than 65 years, PR Newswire It was the industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach with over 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers, and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire does extensive research and screening of this community to verify its identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 pulses and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
SOURCE PR Newswire