A summary of the most important technology sector press releases from PR Newswire
New YorkAnd the 4 November 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the business technology industry stay on top of the most well-known and popular news releases, here’s a roundup of the week’s stories that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the main title (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on press release titles to access the accompanying multimedia assets available for download.
- eBay acquires TCGplayer
By combining eBay’s 26 years of experience and commitment to the trading card category with its expanded e-commerce platform TCGplayer and strategic multi-channel capabilities such as order fulfillment and shopping cart optimization, eBay and TCGplayer will enhance the overall collection experience for customers.
- Aware of expanding your work day experience and services with the acquisition of OneSource Virtual Acquisition of these practices will complement Cognizant’s existing financial and HR advisory implementation services with Workday, and expand capabilities in consulting, publishing, and post-deployment support across North Amarica and the United kingdom.
- Lumen enters into agreement to transfer EMEA business to Colt Technology Services for $1.8 billion
The envisaged transaction is subject to customary terms and will involve divesting Lumen of its EMEA business, including its terrestrial and subsea networks, data centers and network equipment in the region for London– Based in Colt.
- New MoneyGram presents cipher A service that enables customers to buy, sell and keep Cryptocurrency Via MoneyGram
US consumers can now trade and store Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) And the Litecoin (LTC) using the company’s leading mobile app.
- Honeywell and Aramco announce joint venture for new intelligent process software solution
The joint venture aims to provide industrial companies with the tools, processes and practices they need to run plant operations more effectively and accelerate sustainable digital transformation and operational excellence initiatives.
- 14-year-old develops robotic hand to aid disaster recovery; Wins $25,000 1st Prize in Broadcom MASTERS
Thomas impressed the jury with his leadership style, collaborative spirit and innovative research project. He designed and developed a robotic hand that can be used in situations that could be very dangerous to humans, such as natural disasters.
- The Casio G-SHOCK watch elevates a new watch designed by Super Mario Bros. ™
G-SHOCK brings the world of Super Mario Bros. to life. With a carefully curated design and playful detailing that will appeal to all generations of Super Mario fans – red Mario on the bezel and dial, blue background of the game’s stages in the outside world and gold touches that remind of precious Mario coins.
- The wait is over, the women’s sports network has arrived
The first-of-its-kind center will showcase women’s sports content while creating more business opportunities for athletes, their leagues, and the industry in general. The Women’s Sports Network is available via several streaming platforms including Amazon Freevee, FuboTV, LG Channels on LG Smart TVs, Local Now, Plex, Sports.tv, Tubi and Xumo.
Read more from The latest business technology releases from PR Newswire And stay informed of the most important press releases by following PRNtech on Twitter.
Helping journalists stay on top of industry news
These are just a few of the recent press releases consumers and the media should know. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a customized newsfeed using PR Newswire for reporters.
Once registered, journalists, bloggers and freelancers can access the following Free Advantages:
- Customization: Create a personalized newsfeed that delivers relevant news straight to your inbox. Customize your news feed with keywords, industry, topic, geography, and more.
- Pictures and videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in your next story.
- Topic experts: Arrival ProfNeta database of industry experts to connect with as sources or to get quotes in your articles.
- Related resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist and blogger focused blog, Beyond the secondary linesto get news reports for the media, write tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
for more than 65 years, PR Newswire It was the industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach with over 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers, and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire does extensive research and screening of this community to verify its identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 pulses and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
SOURCE PR Newswire