A summary of the most important technology sector press releases from PR Newswire
New YorkAnd the October 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the business technology industry stay on top of the most well-known and popular news releases, here’s a roundup of the week’s stories that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the main title (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on press release titles to access the accompanying multimedia assets available for download.
- Major League Baseball has renewed its flagship partnership with Google Cloud to continue innovating MLB.TV and MLB Media Platforms for baseball fans around the world. “Google Cloud has been a prominent partner in baseball, helping us create platforms that provide our fans with exceptional real-time experiences, from Statcast to Film RoomBaseball Commissioner Robert D. Manfred Jr.
- LIV Golf appoints ISBI 360 to sell tickets for its local schedule
“We look forward to partnering with ISBI 360 to spread their reps and sales methodology to get more tickets in the hands of our fans,” he said. Matt Goodmanhead of franchises for LIV Golf Enterprises.
- Mutational and Uber announce industry-leading multi-market trade agreement for ride-hailing and self-delivery services The 10-year multi-market agreement creates an opportunity for the efficient expansion and widespread adoption of utility vehicles by pairing Motional’s advanced driverless technology to Uber’s network of millions of customers.
- Hyundai Mobis has developed a 5G communication module for autonomous and connected vehicles The solution features a wide range of transportation applications to enhance safety and comfort for drivers: sharing of sensor data between vehicles, automatic deceleration in school zones, and emergency vehicle control.
- ASDA’A, Google Cloud launches a training program to empower women in the artificial intelligence sector Elevate is a global program that aims to use artificial intelligence to reduce the gender gap by empowering more than 25,000 women globally in the next five years. The program will provide free and accessible training for women in technology and science, empowering them and pursuing the growing number of job opportunities in data and artificial intelligence.
- AI and Cities: UN-Habitat and Mella launch a collaborative white paper on the use of AI and potential challenges to support the development of sustainable, human-centred cities and settlements “Artificial intelligence, like any other technology, can be a force that widens or reduces social gaps depending on how it is applied. We have a collective responsibility to use AI solutions appropriately, integrate them and make sure there are no unintended consequences.” says Maimona Mohamed Sharif, Under-Secretary-General and Executive Director of UN-Habitat.
- DoorDash partners with Marvel Entertainment to launch comic book ‘The Dashers’ at New York Comic Con Introduced at New York Comic Con, DoorDash and Marvel worked together to release a new custom comic book, the homelesswhich celebrates the work and lives of those who deliver with DoorDash.
- Deezer invests in creating live streaming power as Driift acquires Dreamstage The acquisition combines the award-winning production capabilities of Driift with Dreamstage’s best-in-class commerce and technology platform.
Read more from The latest business technology releases from PR Newswire And stay informed of the most important press releases by following PRNbiztech on Twitter.
Helping journalists stay on top of industry news
These are just a few of the recent press releases consumers and the media should know. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a customized newsfeed using PR Newswire for reporters.
Once registered, journalists, bloggers and freelancers can access the following Free Advantages:
- Customization: Create a personalized newsfeed that delivers relevant news straight to your inbox. Customize your news feed with keywords, industry, topic, geography, and more.
- Pictures and videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in your next story.
- Topic experts: Arrival ProfNeta database of industry experts to connect with as sources or to get quotes in your articles.
- Related resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist and blogger focused blog, Beyond the secondary linesto get news reports for the media, write tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
for more than 65 years, PR Newswire It was the industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach with over 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers, and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire does extensive research and screening of this community to verify its identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 pulses and verticals.
SOURCE PR Newswire