Don’t miss out on one of Google’s most useful tools
Google Lens looks like a glimpse into the futuristic technology that popular media has been promising for decades. By promoting AI visual recognition powered by neural networks, this tool can take a look at your saved images and view from your live cam and provide information about what you see. Anyone who passes Lens is missing out on one of Google’s most valuable services.
The good news is that many of the best Android phones come with this software already built in. You can even use it on your iPhone and iPad if you download the Google Lens app. It’s a great idea to learn more about what Google Lens can do and how to use it, but for now, let’s take a look at what it is and how to enable the feature on your phone.
Google Lens: Quick Overview
Google Lens is a software developed using machine learning technology for visual recognition of artificial intelligence. Essentially, Lens can look at your saved photos or a live camera feed and compare what you see to Google’s image database. The result is a tool that can provide useful information about everything that might be displayed on your device’s screen.
There are a lot of cool features that Lens currently supports. You might be surprised at how useful this is, from translating the text into learning about plants and animals. There are also several ways you can activate it.
1. How to use Google Lens in the original Android app
Using the Google Lens app is the most consistent way to access the tool. This is the recommended method for both Android and iPhone devices.
- Download and open a file google lens Application.
- Acceptance Permissions To access the camera and saved photos.
- To use Google Lens with Live Camera, tap camera icon.
- To use Lens with a saved photo, scroll through a file Pictures and choose one.
You don’t necessarily need to download the Lens app to use Lens on Android, but we still encourage you to download it for ease of use. Google Lens is not limited to the app. If you prefer to use Lens options built into other apps, read on to see some of the best ways to do so.
2. How to use Google Lens in the Google Photos app for Android and iPhone
Google Photos It is the default photo storage app on most Android devices and generally includes the Lens feature. Apple devices need to download Google Photos and backup related photos to claim Lens in this way.
- Open Google Photos and select File Photo of interest.
- Click on lens icon in the lower right corner.
3. How to use Google Lens in the Google app for Android and iOS devices
The google app It is another good option to access Lens on different devices. Again, this app comes pre-installed on most Android devices, but iPhone or iPad owners will need to download it from the App Store.
- open the google app.
- Click on lens icon On the right side of the search bar.
4. How to use Google Lens in Android camera app
Google Lens is enabled by default in the Camera app on most Android phones. You’ll need to check if the Lens icon is displayed in the app, as shown below.
- Open the Camera app and tap lens icon in the lower left corner.
- In some versions of the app, you’ll need to tap Techniques and select File lens icon.
5. How to use Google Lens via Google Assistant
Google Assistant A convenient way to activate Lens on Android devices. You may want to take some time to get to know the Google Assistant if you are not familiar with it.
- Dial by voice or tap the app icon for Google Assistant.
- Says Use Google Lens Or tap on the keyboard icon at the bottom right and type the same command.
Learn more about the world around you
Whether you’re going on an international adventure or just wandering the neighborhood, Google Lens can help you explore the world around you. Feel free to take advantage of Google’s cutting edge digital tool.
#simple #ways #access #Google #Lens #Android #iPhone