A summary of the most important technology sector press releases from PR Newswire
New YorkAnd the November 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the business technology industry stay on top of the most well-known and popular news releases, here’s a roundup of the week’s stories that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the main title (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on press release titles to access the accompanying multimedia assets available for download.
- New research explores potential demand for paid Twitter verification
Research finds that demand is strong – and that the company can charge more than suggested 8 dollars/ Monthly fee. According to research, 23% of Twitter users are willing to pay 8 dollars Every month for a verified account.
- ASICS shows the future of Web3 commerce with the launch of the new ASICS X Solana UI suite Featuring custom-designed GT-2000™ 11 running shoes, customers will automatically receive an ASICS Badge NFT loyalty card with purchase, with a chance to get airdrops for a limited number of ASICS x STEPN GT-2000™ NFTs.
- Introducing Gen: The Company to Power Digital Freedom
Gen brings award-winning technology solutions in cybersecurity, privacy, and identity protection to more than half a billion users so they can live their digital lives with security, privacy, and confidence.
- EY announces global alliance with Shopify to build a new marketplace for regulated products and deliver enterprise-ready e-commerce services
The proven compliance capabilities, data analytics, global tax, trade and managed services of the EY Shopify teams will help large merchants stay compliant when selling regulated products – regardless of geography.
- BeFootball, the company developing the VR metaverse soccer game, is organizing the first immersive soccer world cup
SuperPlayer is a virtual reality soccer game that has two game modes that take place in real soccer stadiums that have been turned into the default.
- Cognizant partners with Microsoft to accelerate sustainability transformation
The Cognizant® Sustainability Accelerator automates the data collection process and provides valuable analytics that allows customers to track and take action on their sustainability goals. With Microsoft Sustainability Manager, Cognizant provides the comprehensive capabilities needed to automate the collection, analysis, and reporting of sustainability efforts.
- Smart City Expo 2022 brings together key actors in the urban ecosystem to design cities inspired by people
From From 15 to 17 November Under the theme Cities Inspired by People, more than 800 exhibitors, 700 cities and regions and 400 speakers will gather Barcelona To drive the transformation of major cities around the world, share knowledge and experience.
- RAID: Shadow Legends offers exclusive rewards to Amazon Prime members
Plarium, the world’s leading developer of F2P games for mobile and PC with more than 435 million users worldwide, has announced that it is offering free exclusive services. RAID: Shadow Legends Rewards for Amazon Prime members on a monthly basis from today until April 27, 2023.
- The new Instinct Crossover from Garmin is fully analogue, fully intelligent and full of adventure The Instinct Crossover is a hybrid GPS enabled smartwatch designed for those who value the classic analog watch experience but don’t want to compromise on the basic functionality of a smartwatch or the durability of a rugged watch.
- Palo Alto Networks partners with Zoom to deliver an exceptional user experience for Zoom meetings
Pamela SirVice President of Technical Partnerships, Palo Alto Networks, said: “With Zoom, we are pleased to offer the industry’s first integrated solution for complete visibility into the root causes affecting meeting and call quality for end users.”
- CompTIA and Out in Tech Partners to Increase Employment Opportunities for LGBTQ+ Tech Talents
CompTIA joins more than thirty companies as members of Qorporate, a corporate membership program committed to improving opportunities for LGBTQ+ individuals and other underrepresented groups in technology.
Read more from The latest business technology releases from PR Newswire And stay informed of the most important press releases by following PRNtech on Twitter.
Helping journalists stay on top of industry news
These are just a few of the recent press releases consumers and the media should know. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a customized newsfeed using PR Newswire for reporters.
Once registered, journalists, bloggers and freelancers can access the following Free Advantages:
- Customization: Create a personalized newsfeed that delivers relevant news straight to your inbox. Customize your news feed with keywords, industry, topic, geography, and more.
- Pictures and videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in your next story.
- Topic experts: Arrival ProfNeta database of industry experts to connect with as sources or to get quotes in your articles.
- Related resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist and blogger focused blog, Beyond the secondary linesto get news reports for the media, write tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
for more than 65 years, PR Newswire It was the industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach with over 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers, and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire does extensive research and screening of this community to verify its identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 pulses and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
SOURCE PR Newswire