A summary of the most important technology sector press releases from PR Newswire
New YorkAnd the September 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the business technology industry stay on top of the most well-known and popular news releases, here’s a roundup of the week’s stories that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the main title (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on press release titles to access the accompanying multimedia assets available for download.
- Instacart announces ‘connected stores’ technology to help grocers unify the online and in-store shopping experience with ease for customers
Connected stores create a unified and personalized experience for customers by enabling them to seamlessly navigate between a retailer’s website or app and their physical in-store experience.
- Rumble Stock to start trading under the stock symbol RUM, the symbol of freedom
Rumble Inc. announced. , the video-sharing platform, announced that after the successful completion of its business merger with blank check company CF Acquisition Corp. VI, Rumble’s common stock will begin trading on the Nasdaq.
- CIOs say data management is critical to successful AI adoption in new global research report from MIT Technology Review Insights
“Data issues are more likely to be to blame if companies fail to achieve their AI goals, according to more than two-thirds of tech executives surveyed,” Laurel Rome, Global Director of Custom Content, MIT Technology Review Insights. “Improving processing speeds, governance, and data quality, as well as adequacy for models, are fundamental data imperatives to ensure that AI can scale.”
- Salesforce announces Genie – a new data platform that powers the world’s first real-time CRM
Salesforce Genie is a real-time, hyperscale data platform that powers the entire Salesforce Customer 360 platform. Companies like Ford, L’Oreal, Formula 1®, and PGA TOUR are using Superstore Salesforce Genie to reinvent the way they communicate with customers.
- Hilton and Voyager Space to Design the Accommodation Crew and Guest Suites on Starlab
Hilton will bring the company’s renowned hospitality expertise and experience to support the design and development of crew suites aboard Starlab, helping to reimagine the human experience in space, making longer stays more comfortable.
- PowerToFly Lift $30 million To continue building diverse and inclusive workplaces
Specifically, this investment will allow PowerToFly to create a membership portal for HR and People Operations leaders to learn best practices from DEIB experts in on-demand courses and benefit from insights from anonymous comparative data points.
- Sandbox’s First Metaverse Wedding Collection Singapore The historical El Kef Palace
For this wedding, metaverse architecture firm Smobler Studios and Web3 design agency created assets through The Sandbox to recreate the Alkaff Palace and its signature architecture.
- IoT solutions are one of the biggest challenges facing IT departments today, according to IT Research Group Resources
IoT solutions may be chosen by the company, but in order to be successful and meet its requirements, partnering with IT will ensure better communications with the service provider and provide many other benefits.
- Mavely boosts its creator-first platform with new tools for influencers every day
New tools – including a simple link builder, browser extension, and custom shopping profile – are available on mobile and desktop, making it easier than ever for Mavely’s 25,000+ creators to develop unique and original content, work with popular brands and drive sales. .
- Boeing, Red 6 to develop augmented reality combat pilot training
Boeing and augmented reality developer Red 6 are collaborating to develop groundbreaking aerial dogfighting technologies and train advanced tactical aircraft.
Read more of the latest business technology issues from PR Newswire and stay informed of the most important press releases by following. PRNbiztech on Twitter.
Helping journalists stay on top of industry news
These are just a few of the recent press releases consumers and the media should know. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a customized newsfeed using PR Newswire for reporters.
Once registered, journalists, bloggers and freelancers can access the following Free Advantages:
- Customization: Create a personalized newsfeed that delivers relevant news straight to your inbox. Customize your news feed with keywords, industry, topic, geography, and more.
- Pictures and videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in your next story.
- Topic experts: Arrival ProfNeta database of industry experts to connect with as sources or to get quotes in your articles.
- Related resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist and blogger focused blog, Beyond the secondary linesto get news reports for the media, write tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been an industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network for print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach with over 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers, and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire does extensive research and screening of this community to verify its identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 pulses and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
SOURCE PR Newswire