A summary of the most important technology sector press releases from PR Newswire
New YorkAnd the October 21 2022 – With thousands of press releases published every week, it can be hard to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the business technology industry stay on top of the most well-known and popular news releases, here’s a roundup of the week’s stories that shouldn’t be missed.
- Yi, formerly known as Kanye Westfor the Parler platform
“In a world where conservative views are controversial, we have to make sure we have the right to express ourselves freely,” Ye says.
- Amnesty International announces stability 101 million dollars Open Source Artificial Intelligence Financing
AI Stability will use the funding to accelerate the development of open AI models for image, language, audio, video, 3D, and more, for consumer and enterprise use cases globally.
- GOLF + partners with leading names in sports to fund the revolutionary VR Golf experience The GOLF+ VR experience is designed to complement traditional golf, removing typical barriers such as time restrictions, greens and weather fees to allow users to play anywhere, anytime.
- BDMI invests in Book.io, the first ever NFT online platform
Instead of the current licensing model in digital publishing, readers can own and sell their digital books if they choose, creating a secondary market where publishers and authors receive royalties on every resale in perpetuity. For the first time, publishers and authors will be able to monetize digital “used books” sales.
- Lomotif launches beta version of Lomo Ads and its integration with Google Ads; The largest ad network in the world
The ultimate goal of beta testing is to finally allow advertising revenue to be shared with content creators to help facilitate the in-app creator economy by allowing content monetization.
- Jane Technologies launches the first-of-its-kind iOS app for cannabis shopping
The Jane app is the first of its kind, providing a modern cannabis retail experience by enabling users to discover products based on local inventory, verified reviews, sentiment, effects and personalized recommendations.
- Lionsgate, Autograph and Twisted Pictures partner with internet game to launch SAW-themed immersive games starting Halloween
In the new experience, a special third season of online gaming, players will have the opportunity to participate in three SAW-themed matches over three days to win the first prizes.
- Jasper announces 125 million dollars Series A financing round, bringing the overall evaluation to $1.5 billion Launches a new browser extension
Funding comes on the heels of adding Jasper Art, text-to-image creation function. The company’s latest innovation is a browser extension that allows Jasper to run every text box on almost any website.
- The former FBI team that led the removal of Silk Road from a cybersecurity investigation firm launched
“When have there been big fluctuations in Cryptocurrency Prices, there has been a similar rise in litigation and the need for expertise in this field. Computer scientist Dr. dead addictive, a. One of the founders of NAXO.
- Introducing the new MoneyGram Haas F1 Team
Alex HolmesThe Chairman and CEO of MoneyGram said: “We will continue to disrupt ourselves to meet the ever-changing financial needs of customers, and we are determined to make sure the world knows this. Which is why we’re fixing the accelerator by making a first in the world of F1 and Collaboration. With the Gene and Haas F1 team.”
#mustsee #stories #straight #horses #mouth